COVID -19 Terms and Conditons
Terms and conditions
All Candidates enrolling on any Enjoy2train Course or Workshop must understand that no PPE or other protective measures can provide 100% protection from infection with, or transmission of COVID-19.
Whilst Enjoy2train has taken every practicable measure to reduce the risk, there will still be an element of risk involved in undertaking First Aid training.
Candidates will be required to wear a face mask at all times whilst attending a course or workshop, you will be given suitable PPE for the required practical skills and required to regularly wash your hands and wear hand sanitiser which will be provided throughout your time with us.
Candidates will be required to have a temperature check at the start of the course/workshop, anyone who has a reading of 37.5 or higher will not be allowed to attend the course/workshop.
All candidates will be required to complete a Covid 19 declaration form at the start of the course/workshop.
Please note you must not attend our courses or workshops if: -
- You are self-isolating or have a household member who is self-isolating
- If you have an underlying health condition which falls into the vulnerable category
- Recently travelled to Jersey
- If you are displaying any of the below symptoms of COVID -19
The most common symptoms are new:
- Continuous cough
- Fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater)
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
- A new continuous cough is where you have a new cough that’s lasted for an hour
Have had 3 or more episodes of coughing in 24 hours
are coughing more than usual
- A high temperature is feeling hot to the touch on your chest or back (you don’t need to measure your temperature).
- You may feel warm, cold or shivery.