Corporate Social Responsibility
Enjoy2train is motivated and committed to helping and supporting our local community here in Jersey. We would like to make a difference by teaching others the valuable skills we have.
Enjoy2train, our first aid training business, has run CPR workshops free of charge for the following charities:-
· In 2014 - Family Nursing and Home Care
· In 2015 - Philip's Footprints
· In 2017 - Brighter Futures
· In 2018 - Neil Hussey Heart Charity
· In 2019 - we participated in the RLSS Drowning Prevention Week, offering free workshops in conjunction with Aquasplash and the Jersey Swimming Club.
· In 2020 - Philip's Footprints
· In 2021 - JSPCA
Jersey Water Safety Campaign
In 2017, after meeting with Annie Noble and discussing how we could help raise water safety awareness following the drowning of her sister Joy, Nicky had the idea for Joy’s Water Safety Card, below, and had it designed.
We were delighted that local watersports company Apnea stepped in to sponsor the cards that were distributed to key year groups in primary and secondary schools. We would also like to thank the Jersey Coastguard for their willingness to include the Jersey Water Safety Campaign, and Nicky and Annie, in their talks to schools.
With the groundwork in place, we have now handed it over to the Noble family and wish them every success for 2018 and the future.